We know how much you love the networking AUTM's Annual Meeting provides. When you register
for the 2021 Meeting, you get access to all of the opportunities outlined below. Read up to ensure you reap all the benefits.
AUTM Connect: NOW OPEN!
The online partnering tool
to meet and schedule a time with other attendees before or after the Annual Meeting event. More than 9,000 meetings were scheduled via AUTM Connect
last year! Learn More
Its invaluable functionality designed for dealmakers
Connect and Collaborate Center:
- Exporting lists to Excel including technologies, companies and attendees
- Matching by quickly seeing who you should be meeting with based on mutual interests
The place to go to get direct information about the AUTM Industry Members and what inventions or topics are their focus, including who to contact and how the company wants the information. Here, you can do your homework to find out which of the companies will best fit your innovation.
- Dedicated Connect and Collaborate Networking Workshop
- March 16 (Tuesday) 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Meet face-to-face on the Meeting platform at this breakout session designed for academia and industry to connect and share current projects.
March 15 (Monday) 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET
International Connection Hour
- Network informally with your colleagues during this scheduled session.
(Wednesday) 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. ET
The Lounge, Powered by REMO
- Join this early morning session to network with global attendees via video and discuss topics of interest in your part of the world.
Pop into The Lounge at any time throughout the duration of the Meeting to join virtual tables where you can chat, network, and make deals!
Ad Hoc Video Meetings
Take the impromptu coffees and happy hours virtual! During the four days of the AUTM Annual Meeting, the virtual platform will offer you the ability to meet face-to-face with one (or dozens) of other attendees — all without having to leave the platform where you'll view the Annual Meeting sessions. Set up your own meetings when it suits you on those days, with your own video meeting link. It's up to you.
AUTM Partnering Forums are unique opportunities for technology transfer and licensing specialists from universities and research institutions to connect with their counterparts in business development and investment within focused tech sectors. Join us for an industry panel discussion followed by networking.
(Thursday) 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. ET
Roundtables: Open Discussions:
Over four days, more than 25 sessions based on topic or business specialty will help you connect live and face-to-face over video with fellow attendees. Get all the details and choose your sessions here.
- March 15 (Monday) 2:15 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.ET
- March 16 (Tuesday) 12:15 p.m.- 1:00 p.m. ET
- March 17 (Wednesday) 12:15 p.m.- 1:00 p.m.and 3:00 p.m.- 3:45 p.m. ET
Chat with a variety of companies and explore the innovative products and services that make this industry possible. The exhibit floor is the best place to speak to the experts, learn more about industry trends and connect with the companies that make this meeting possible.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Take your organization's networking to the next level by tapping into our diverse attendee list of tech transfer influencers and decision makers. Annual Meeting sponsors and exhibitors dramatically increase their brand visibility among thousands of tech transfer professionals, researchers and intellectual property experts from around the world. Work with AUTM to create a virtual sponsorship and exhibit package tailored to meet your budget and objectives.
Contact Casey Annunziata, AUTM Sponsor & Exhibits Manager, at email@example.com or +1-202-960-1782 today!