Where It's All Happening
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Reservations: 1-800-hiltons (1-800-445-8667)
Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Located on the banks of the Mississippi, the downtown hotel is just steps away from the French Quarter. Grab a beignet, listen to jazz on Bourbon Street, ride a streetcar, or watch the parades that are scheduled leading up to Mardi Gras. You never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans.
- Easy walking distance to the French Quarter and Jackson Square
- Contemporary and comfortable guest rooms and suites
- Amazing downtown or Mississippi River views from upper floor rooms
- Two outdoor pools and a vast Health Club with tennis and pickle ball courts
To make reservations online, click this Reservation Link, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or call 1-800-hiltons (1-800-445-8667) and reference the AUTM 2022 Annual Meeting.
Room Rate Information
- $269 single/double, $30 for each additional person, plus local tax per room, per night
- Government room rates are currently $157 but will be based on 2022 prevailing federal per diem rates. ID will be needed at time of check-in
- Rates are applicable three days prior to Meeting (beginning February 17), based on hotel availability and occupancy
- A credit card is needed at time of reservation to hold guest room but is not charged until check-in
- You may cancel hotel reservations up to 72 hours prior to scheduled check-in
Cut-off date to make reservations within the AUTM block is Thursday, January 27, 2022. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is 15 miles from the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel. A variety of transportation options are available from the airport, including taxis, shuttles, ride share apps, and rental cars. The hotel offers valet parking for overnight guests.
From breakfast at Le Croissant to dinner at Dragos, Hilton New Orleans Riverside serves authentic New Orleans dishes. Still hungry? New Orleans is devoted to good eating with more than a thousand eateries to satisfy any taste.
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Just indicate your accessibility requirements during the Annual Meeting registration process. The Hilton Riverside also offers a range of accessibility options.
Vaccination and COVID-19 Testing Requirement
Your well-being is AUTM’s top priority. As a result, AUTM is putting measures in place to make this a safe Meeting for everyone — attendees, staff, and vendors.
In order to attend the Meeting, AUTM will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test, taken no more than three days before the Meeting. This applies to attendees and staff of the AUTM 2022 Annual Meeting at the Hilton New Orleans. AUTM is working in conjunction with a 3rd-party vendor to offer the CLEAR Health Pass to collect and process this information. Instructions will be provided to all attendees in the coming months on how to verify their vaccination or test status.
AUTM will monitor any measures that impact travel in the coming months. Take a look at Hilton Worldwide's efforts to ensure your safety with its “Hilton Clean Stay” initiative. Click here to see what the New Orleans convention and visitors bureau has to say about their commitment to your safety amidst COVID-19.
We suggest regularly visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization websites, which are updated daily with the latest information about the virus, including recommendations regarding overseas travel. Attendees from overseas should consult the latest guidelines offered by their governments prior to travel.
Still Have Questions?
Email info@AUTM.net or phone us at 1-202-960-1800.