Where It's All Happening
Located in the Heart of Austin
JW Marriott Austin
The JW Marriott Austin combines luxury comfort with sophisticated amenities. The urban resort offers picturesque views of the Texas State Capitol and Lady Bird Lake. The hotel is easy walking distance to over 200 uniquely Austin shops, restaurants, and nightlife venues.
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas, 78701
To make reservations on-line, click this link for the group rate at JW Marriott Austin 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call +1- 512-474-4777 or +1-800-236-2427, and reference the AUTM Annual Meeting and meeting dates.
Room Rate Information
- $274 per night for single/double
- Check-In: 4 p.m. Check-Out: 11 a.m.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 24 hours of check-in
- Rate includes complimentary hi-speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Rate includes access to Hotel Fitness Center
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Thursday, January 26, 2023. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Austin Marathon / Half-Marathon / 5K
Consider arriving early to Austin to join Team AUTM and run (or walk!) for a good cause. The race takes place Sunday, February 19. Race registration is separate from Annual Meeting registration.
JW Marriott Austin is located near the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and is 10.6 miles from the hotel. They do not offer an airport shuttle.
- Taxis: Average taxi rides are $32 from the airport to the JW Marriott Austin.
- Ride App: Uber/Lyft ride share is available at an average cost of $32.
- Shuttle Service: Super Shuttle is available for a $15 fee (one way).
- Car Rental: Car rental is available at the airport 24/7. Click here for rental company options.
- Hotel Parking: JW Marriott Austin offers overnight valet parking for guests at $56 plus tax per day and on-site parking at $51 plus tax per day.
- Connectivity: Complimentary wireless high speed internet is available in all guest rooms and common areas.
- Fitness Center: Located on the fifth floor beside the spa, the fitness center is accessible 24 hours a day with a guest room key. The fitness center hosts a variety of state-of-the-art exercise equipment, including:
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Elliptical Machine
- Exercise Bike
- Free Weights
- Rowing Machine
- Stair Climber
- Strength Equipment
- Weight Machines
- Spa by JW Austin: Located on the fifth floor, Spa by JW offers full services treatments as well as express spa treatment suites where no appointment is necessary for those without the luxury of time! The spa is open Wednesday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Other Useful Info
- Foreign Visas: Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
- Attire and Weather: Attire for the Annual Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Austin in February is 64°F (17°C). Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
What to do in Austin
Health and Safety
AUTM will monitor any measures that impact travel in the coming months. Take a look at Marriott International's efforts to ensure your safety with its “Commitment to Clean” initiative. Click here to see what the Austin convention and visitor's bureau has to say about their commitment to your safety amidst COVID-19.
We suggest regularly visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization websites, which are updated daily with the latest information about the virus, including recommendations regarding overseas travel. Attendees from overseas should consult the latest guidelines offered by their governments prior to travel.
View Safety Protocols
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
View Meeting Accessibility
Still Have Questions?
Email AUTM Customer Service or phone 1-202-960-1800.