Exhibiting at the 2024 Annual Meeting
Be recognized worldwide as a key participant in the largest gathering of technology transfer professionals.
The AUTM Annual Meeting is an efficient and cost-effective way of building client relationships, discovering industry developments, or unveiling new services. No other meeting offers this level of access to the decision makers responsible for protecting and licensing intellectual property at nearly every academic research institution in the world.
For Questions on booking please contact:
AUTM Business Development Manager
Exhibit Packages include:
- One complimentary full Meeting registration per 10’ X 10’ booth space.
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- General security guard service at entrance
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit floor (excluding individual booths)
- One 6' x 30" Draped (white) Table
- One Wastebasket
- Two Side Chairs
100% of the 2023 Exhibitors reported that they received the value they expected from their participation.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Universities/research institutions
- Medical device companies
- Biomedical organizations
- IP consultants
- Nonprofit organizations
- Venture capital firms
- Software developers
- Royalty audit firms
- Patent-related services providers
- Research and development professionals
- Other technology transfer service providers
- Gain visibility with influential decision makers
- Strengthen your organization’s position in the industry
- Build your contacts and form valuable partnerships
- Learn about the profession through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Discover the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet people seeking your expertise
Annual Meeting Sponsors are given priority when it comes to booth location assignments. Learn more about the variety of sponsorship options available in the 2024 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Questions, Custom & Discounted Packages
Contact: Casey Annunziata, AUTM Business Development Manager