Where It's All Happening
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina | February 18-21, 2024
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
333 West Harbor Drive,
San Diego, California, USA, 92101
Tel: +1 619-234-1500
The host hotel Marriott Marquis San Diego is currently sold out. However, we encourage you to continue to check availability as plans change and rooms become available.
To make your hotel reservations for San Diego please go to your favorite search engine to review your options. Please note the cancellation policies before you book.
Staff will be monitoring this, and we are looking for other alternatives as well.
A few of the hotels listed below show availability and are within walking distance of the hotel.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego
- Courtyard by Marriott
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- Hotel Indigo Gaslamp Quarter
- Omni San Diego
- The Westin San Diego
Please continue to check back to this website for additional details.
We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
A Leader Among San Diego Luxury Hotels
Discover a luxurious oasis of coastal bliss in downtown San Diego, with sweeping views over the bay and city skyline. The Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina offers unparalleled relaxation through its 1,366 guest rooms & suites.
The hotel overlooks our private marina on West Harbor Drive near the San Diego Convention Center, the Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park. Every hotel room and suite has impressive views of the city or San Diego waterfront. Pamper yourself at our hotel's day spa, work out in the 24-hour gym or take a dip in our outdoor pools. Indulge with creative American, Mexican and Asian-fusion fare at the award-winning restaurants.
At the newly renovated downtown San Diego hotel, you're only moments away from experiencing the captivating charm of America's Finest City. Relax in luxury accommodations outfitted with fresh beach-inspired hues and organic textures mixed with dark metal finishes that bring to life the unique coastal culture around you. Let stunning views soothe your senses as the architectural glass envelopes create a tranquil resort-like vibe and urban buzz full of relaxation.
To make reservations on-line, click on the links below 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note there are limited Government rated rooms and when you check in at the hotel you must provide valid Government identification or you will be charged the regular room rate.
Government Rate Reservation*
*Please note, Government rate rooms are sold out, but may become available upon cancellation, so check back regularly.
To make reservations by phone, call 1-800-228-9290.
Room Rate Information
- $299.00 attendee single/double based on run of house rooms
- $194.00 government attendee rated occupancy based on 2024 prevailing federal per diem rates. Government identification will be needed at time of check-in.
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m. Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability.
- Hotel will not issue a charge to credit card for reservation.
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours of check-in.
- Rate includes complimentary internet access in guest rooms and common areas.
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Wednesday, January 24, 2024. After this date, the room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
The San Diego Marriott Marquis is located 3 miles from the San Diego International Airport (SAN). An airport shuttle is not offered.
Average taxi rides are $20 from the airport to the Marriott Marquis.
Uber/Lyft ride share is available at an average cost of $20.
Car rental is available at a discount through the AUTM Advantage program to AUTM Members.
Standard hotel parking rates will be $45 for Self-Parking and $65 for Valet.
Host Hotel Dining
The hotel’s award-winning Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar has reinvented comfort food and features creative takes on American favorites and a popular buffet breakfast to start your day in San Diego. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bayside Lounge featuring TopGolf Swing Suite
Experience the beautiful views of the San Diego waterfront while indulging in handcrafted cocktails and light bites at Bayside Lounge & Bar. Play during your stay and experience our TopGolf Swing Suite equipped with an array of interactive games.
Tequila Bar & Grille
Dine at the outdoor poolside restaurant Tequila Bar & Grille to taste a variety of Baja Cali inspired dishes or sip an authentic margarita. Enjoy lunch or dinner within the resort-like oasis in San Diego. May be closed due to weather.
Marina Kitchen Bar
Enjoy your favorite hand-crafted cocktail or local San Diego beer. Marina Kitchen Bar is available for beverage service only.
Blending classic techniques with adventurous Pacific Rim flavors, culinary pioneer Roy Yamaguchi created an innovative approach to fine dining. Enjoy spectacular sunsets over the San Diego Bay and exceptional patio dining at Roy's restaurant.
Enjoy your favorite coffee house where people come to chat, meet up, or work. Featuring Starbuck’s classic selection of specialty hot & cold drinks, as well as an array of your favorite breakfast and other delectable treats.
Eater offers additional restaurant options in and around the San Diego Marina area.
Onsite Amenities Include:
- Fitness Center
- On-Site Golf
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub
- Activities for Kids
- Bicycle Rental:$25
- Watercraft Rental
- Convenience Store
- Gift Shop
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Wake up Calls
- Daily Housekeeping
Other Useful Info
Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
Attire and Weather
In February, the average weather in San Diego is a mild 65 degrees with a low of 51 degrees. The temperature ranges from 63-67 degrees during the daytime, making it perfect for a break from the winter.
Rain isn’t too much of an issue, with an average of 2 inches of rain for the entire month, meaning that San Diego averages 21 days of sunshine throughout the month of February.
Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
Health and Safety
AUTM will monitor any measures that impact travel in the coming months. Take a look at Marriott International's efforts to ensure your safety with its “Commitment to Clean” initiative.
We suggest regularly visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization websites, which are updated daily with the latest information about the virus, including recommendations regarding overseas travel. Attendees from overseas should consult the latest guidelines offered by their governments prior to travel.
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
View San Diego Marriott Marquis Accessibility Information
*Accessibility information is located at the bottom of the Marriott Marquis Overview page.
For more information about the physical features of our accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability please call +1-619-234-1500.
Accessible Hotel Features
- Accessible on-site parking
- Property has elevators
- Self Operating lift or a sloped entry in hotel swimming pools
- Service Animals are Welcome
- Valet parking for vehicles outfitted for drivers in wheelchairs
- Van Accessible on-site parking
Accessible Areas with Accessible Routes from Public Entrance
- Accessible Entrance to On-Site Pool
- Entrance to On-Site Business Center is Accessible
- Entrance to On-Site Fitness Center is Accessible
- Main Entrance is Accessible
- Meeting Spaces are Accessible
- On-Site Restaurants are Accessible
- Room and Suites Access through the Interior Corridor
Guest Room Accessibility
- Accessible Vanities
- Adjustable Height Hand-Held Shower Wand
- Alarm Clock Telephone Ringers
- Bathtub Grab Rails
- Bathtub Seat
- Closed Caption TV
- Deadbolts on Guest Room and Suites Doors
- Electronic Room Key
- Flashing Door Knockers
- Guest Room and Suites Doors Self-Closing
- Guests in mobility-accessible rooms may inquire about lowering the bed height
- Hearing Accessible Rooms and/or Kits
- Lever Handles on Guest Room Doors
- Lowered Deadbolts on Guest Room Doors
- Lowered Electrical Outlets
- Lowered Night Guards on Guest Room Doors
- Lowered Viewports in Guest Room Doors
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Non-slip Grab Rails in the Bathroom
- Roll-in Shower
- Room Windows Open
- Safety Chains and/or Latches on Guest Doors
- Secondary Locks on Room Windows
- TTY/TTD Compatible
- Toilet Seat at Wheelchair Height - Toilet for Disabled
- Viewports in Guest Room and Suites Doors
Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
See you in San Diego!
Still Have Questions?
Email [email protected] or phone us at 1-202-960-1800.