Exhibiting at the 2020 Annual Meeting
Meeting face-to-face with nearly 2,000 global technology transfer professionals at the AUTM Annual Meeting is an efficient and cost-effective way of building client relationships, discovering industry developments, or unveiling new services. No other meeting offers this level of access to the decision makers responsible for protecting and licensing intellectual property. Each year, more than 90% of Annual Meeting attendees visit the Exhibit Hall. And most turn to exhibitors as valued industry resources when making purchase decisions. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with nearly every academic research institution in the world, in one place, at one time.
Space is limited so sign up to be an exhibitor today!
AUTM is the nonprofit leader in efforts to educate, promote and inspire professionals, throughout their careers, to support the development of academic research that changes the world. AUTM’s community is comprised of more than 3,000 members who work in more than 800 universities, research centers, hospitals, business and government organizations around the globe.
Who Should Exhibit?
If showcasing your organization's products and services to academic technology transfer professionals from around the world is a priority, exhibiting at the 2020 AUTM Annual Meeting is the perfect fit.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Universities/research institutions
- Medical device companies
- Attorneys (IP, patents, trademarks, licensing, etc.)
- Biomedical organizations
- IP consultants
- Nonprofit organizations
- Venture capital firms
- Software developers
- Royalty audit firms
- Patent-related services providers
- Research and development professionals
- other technology transfer service providers
Exhibit space at the AUTM 2020 Annual Meeting is ideal for meeting key decision makers from the technology transfer industry. Last year 98% of our attendees visited the Exhibit Hall, so exhibiting is one of the best marketing invsetments you can make.
- Gain visibility with influential decision makers you want most to reach
- Strengthen your organization’s position in the industry
- Build your contacts and form valuable partnerships
- Learn about the profession through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Discover the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet face-to-face with people seeking your expertise
Space at the AUTM Annual Meeting fills up quickly. Review the Exhibit Hall layout and submit an Exhibit Contract along with your three preferred booth locations. AUTM will make every effort to accommodate one of your top choices and requests for additional space and reserves the right to determine final booth assignments.
Past Annual Meeting sponsors receive first priority on exhibit space. Submit a contract immediately to hold your place in the queue.
Exhibitors cancelling or needing to reduce reserved exhibit space must do so in writing. If written notification reaches AUTM by Thursday, January 2, 2020, the exhibitor is eligible for a 50% refund of the exhibit contract payment. AUTM will make no refunds after Thursday, January 2, 2020.
||Sunday, March 8 Noon - 5 p.m.
||Sunday, March 8 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
(Booths, Bites and Bubbles 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.)
||Monday, March 9 9:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
(two refreshment breaks, dessert and a reception)
Tuesday, March 10 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
(breakfast and two refreshment breaks)
|Exhibit Tear Down
||Tuesday, March 10 4 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Overview
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
- Location: Grand Hall A-C, Lobby Level, Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Ceiling Height: 14 feet
- Floor: Carpeted
- Inline Booth Price: $2,000 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth
- Corner Booth Price: $2,150 USD per 10’ X 10’ booth
Exhibit Booth Rental Includes:
- One complimentary full meeting registration per 10’ X 10’ booth space (includes access to sessions and available social functions). Additional registrations are available at the appropriate member/nonmember rate
- Company listing in the registration/program materials
- Recognition and link on the AUTM website
- Complimentary one-time use of the pre- and final meeting attendee mailing labels (note: emails are excluded per AUTM policy)
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- Security guard service at entrance
- Cleaning of aisles and exhibit floor (excluding individual booths)
The Exhibit Hall is carpeted. AUTM will email an Exhibitor Services Kit (including all order forms) to exhibitors after the completed exhibit space application/contract is received by AUTM. Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage, decorating and labor charges.
AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager
AUTM encourages vendors to host hospitality suites or other events during the course of the meeting, and recommends that they be scheduled for the evening of Tuesday, March 10, as events may not conflict with any scheduled AUTM activities. Refer to the preliminary schedule of events if planning to host an event or function other than on this date.
For questions, or to secure exhibit space, sponsorship and marketing opportunities, contact:
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA