Is Your Start-up's Business Plan Worth $10,000?
AUTM and the National Council of Entrepreneurial Tech Transfer (NCET2) have partnered to produce Pitch and Play – AUTM Venture Challenge session at the AUTM 2020 Annual Meeting. The business plan competition allows academic-affiliated start-up companies to pitch their business opportunities to a panel of seasoned venture investors in pursuit of a $10,000 cash prize. The event gives entrepreneurs valuable experience and feedback to our start-up finalists.
- Reimbursement of up to $1,000 for travel expenses, including hotel costs, for the AUTM 2020 Annual Meeting;
- One complimentary registration for the AUTM 2020 Annual Meeting and complimentary use of AUTM’s partnering software, AUTM Connect, at the Annual Meeting;
- The opportunity to present to a panel of venture investors and obtain critical and constructive feedback; and
- The opportunity to discuss his or her business and get feedback from partners in the venture community.
- The first place start-up company receives a $10,000 cash prize.
- The winner is announced at the AUTM 2020 Annual Meeting and via a press release.
- Pitch Competition: Tuesday, March 10, 2020