Network With Academic Research Institutions
As an exhibitor at the AUTM Annual Meeting, you'll meet face-to-face with nearly 2,000 technology transfer professionals from around the world. It is the premier event for building client relationships, discovering developments within the profession, unveiling new services and sharing your expertise. There is no other meeting that offers this level of access to hundreds of decision makers responsible for protecting and licensing intellectual property. Each year, more than 90 percent of attendees visit the Exhibit Hall. Most attendees turn to exhibitors as valued industry resources and sources of information on purchase decisions.
Space is limited, so sign up today to become a 2019 exhibitor!
AUTM is the nonprofit leader in efforts to educate, promote and inspire professionals, throughout their careers, to support the development of academic research that changes the world. AUTM’s community is comprised of more than 3,000 members who work in more than 800 universities, research centers, hospitals, business and government organizations around the globe.
Who Should Exhibit?
You should exhibit at the AUTM 2019 Annual Meeting if your organization is looking to showcase your services and make connections with the largest gathering of academic technology transfer professionals.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Universities/research institutions
- Medical device companies
- Attorneys (IP, patents, trademarks, licensing, etc.)
- Biomedical organizations
- IP consultants
- Related nonprofit organizations
- Venture capital firms
- Software developers
- Royalty audit firms
- Patent-related services providers
- Research and development professionals
- And any other technology transfer service providers
Exhibiting is one of the best marketing investments you can make. At the AUTM 2019 Annual Meeting, you’ll find your ideal exhibit space where you can meet key decision makers from the technology transfer industry. Last year, 96 percent of attendees visited the exhibitors.
- Gain visibility with influential decision makers
- Strengthen your organization’s position in the industry
- Build your contacts and form valuable partnerships
- Learn about the profession through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Discover the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet the people who are looking for your expertise
Space is limited, so secure your position on the exhibit floor today. Review the exhibit hall layout, then submit an exhibit contract form along with three preferred booth locations. AUTM will make every effort to accommodate one of your top choices as well as requests for additional space. AUTM reserves the right to determine final booth assignments.
Note: Annual Meeting sponsors will be given first priority on exhibit space. Submit a contract immediately to hold your place in the queue.
Exhibitors who wish to cancel or reduce space must notify AUTM in writing. If the notification reaches AUTM headquarters by Thursday, December 6, 2018, the exhibitor is eligible to receive a 50 percent refund of the exhibit contract payment. AUTM will make no refunds after Thursday, December 6, 2018.
||Sunday, February 10 Noon - 5:00 p.m.
||Sunday, February 10 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
||Booths, Bites and Bubbles (reception 6:30 p.m - 7:30 p.m.)
Monday, February 11 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
(Breakfast, two refreshment breaks, dessert and a reception)
Tuesday, February 12 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
(Breakfast and one refreshment break)
|Exhibit Tear Down
||Tuesday, February 12 11:30 a.m.
Exhibit Hall Overview
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Location: Griffin Hall, Level 2, JW Marriott Austin
- Ceiling Height: 12 Feet
- Floor: Carpeted
- Standard Booth Price: $2,000 USD per 10’ x 10’ booth
- Adjacent Booth with Pillar Price: $1,000 USD per 10’ X 10’ booth
Exhibit booth rental includes:
- One complimentary full meeting registration per 10’ X 10’ booth space (includes access to sessions and available social functions). Additional registrations are available at the appropriate member/nonmember rate
- Company listing in the registration/program materials
- Recognition and link on the AUTM website
- Complimentary one-time use of the pre- and final meeting attendee mailing labels (emails excluded per AUTM policy)
Note: The Exhibit Hall is carpeted. AUTM will email an Exhibitor Services Kit (including all order forms) to exhibitors after the completed exhibit space application/contract is received by AUTM. Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage, decorating and labor charges.
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- General security guard service at entrance
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit floor (excluding individual booths)
AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager
AUTM encourages its vendors to host hospitality suites or other events during the course of the meeting. AUTM recommends that you schedule your event for the evening of Tuesday, February 12; your event may not conflict with any scheduled AUTM activities. Refer to the preliminary schedule of events if you choose not to host a function on this date.
To secure exhibit space, sponsorship and marketing opportunities contact:
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA