Enlighten & Engage Your Network
This toolkit will act as a guideline for handling social media and connecting with attendees at the AUTM 2019 Annual Conference.
Join the largest gathering of academic technology transfer professionals at the AUTM Annual Meeting, February 10-13 at the JW Marriott Austin, in Texas — home to tech innovation, music and film. The meeting is open to both AUTM members and non-members. Whether you’re new to the industry or a veteran, you’ll find opportunities to connect, learn and collaborate with world-class panels and speakers and more than 80 educational sessions. Click here
During the course of the Annual Meeting, images will be added here for your online use.
(click to download)
PNG | 120x60 PNG | 318x40 PNG | 440x220 PNG | 468x60
PNG | 600x90 PNG | 768x90 PNG | 1080x1080 PNG | 1130x136
(click to download)
Connect with us and other attendees of AUTM 2019 on our social media channels. Use the hashtag, #AUTM2019, to share your conference experience.
Twitter > > > Facebook > > > LinkedIn > > >
New to Social Media?
With nearly 2 billion people active on social media platforms, there has never been a better time to join the online conversation. Find your voice – it only takes a few minutes!
Learn the basics:
- #AUTM2019 is just a few weeks away! Make sure to register if you haven’t already, or attend virtually through @AUTM’s web conferencing services. #techtransfer #innovation
- We will be at #AUTM2019 this weekend with all the other #techtransfer professionals, make sure to stop by our booth if you are one of them!
- Getting some #sun at morning yoga before having some more #fun today at #AUTM2019.
- Looking forward to getting this panel started with @Speaker at #AUTM2019!
- Make sure to come by our booth at #AUTM2019 and see what [Your Company] has to offer!
- Good morning #AUTM2019! Be sure to stop by booth [#] to meet our team members in the exhibit hall as you make your rounds today.
- Thanks to everyone who came by our booth today. Be sure to share the experience with your colleagues tomorrow on Day (#) of #AUTM2019!