That's a Wrap!
The New Orleans BioInnovation Center (NOBIC)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Made possible in part by the generous support of:
Thank you for attending AUTM's Corporate Engagement Intensive.
View the Program Updated Attendee List
- Katie Acuff, Associate Vice President for Advancement, Tulane University
- Clay Christian*, Business Development Officer, Tulane University Medical School
- Cartier Esham, Executive Vice President, Emerging Companies, BIO
- Kristine Haskett, Executive Director, Strategic University Priorities, Tulane University
- Doug Hockstad, Assistant Vice President, University of Arizona
- Nicole Honoree, RTTP, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Economic Development and Strategic Initiatives, Louisiana State University
- Sacha Patera, Associate Vice President, Rutgers Corporate Engagement Center
- Lili M. Portilla, Director of Strategic Alliances, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health
- Marc Sedam, AUTM Board Director and Associate Vice Provost for Innovation and New Ventures, University of New Hampshire
- Sharon Semones, AUTM Board Director and Advisor- Academic Search/Evaluate, Eli Lilly
- Jeanette Weiland*, Senior Director, Bio Business Development & Strategy, New Orleans Business Alliance
- Michael Weingarten, Director, National Cancer Institute I SBIR Development Center
* denotes Moderator
Download Course Materials
If you have post-event questions, email Barb Gunderson, Professional Development Coordinator, or call +1-847-686-2386.