Online Registration is Open
The New Orleans BioInnovation Center (NOBIC)
New Orleans, Louisiana
View the Program
The AUTM Corporate Engagement Intensive Course is made possible in part by the generous support of:
The Corporate Engagement Intensive: A Learning Forum provides the fundamental background, skills and tools needed to incorporate a holistic corporate engagement mindset into your daily activities and office culture.
Register Now Hotel & Travel
- Katie Acuff, Associate Vice President for Advancement, Tulane University
- Clay Christian*, Business Development Officer, Tulane University Medical School
- Kristine Haskett, Executive Director, Strategic University Priorities, Tulane University
- Doug Hockstad, Assistant Vice President, University of Arizona
- Nicole Honoree, RTTP, Assistant Vice Chancellor, Economic Development and Strategic Initiatives, Louisiana State University
- Sacha Patera, Associate Vice President, Rutgers Corporate Engagement Center
- Lili M. Portilla, Director of Strategic Alliances, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health
- Marc Sedam, AUTM Board Director and Associate Vice Provost for Innovation and New Ventures, University of New Hampshire
- Sharon Semones, AUTM Board Director and Advisor- Academic Search/Evaluate, Eli Lilly
- Jeanette Weiland*, Senior Director, Bio Business Development & Strategy, New Orleans Business Alliance
- Michael Weingarten, Director, National Cancer Institute I SBIR Development Center
* denotes Moderator
This course curriculum uses a mix of instruction and panel discussions to build the fundamental skills and resources necessary to initiate, execute and manage corporate relationsips. The workshops are designed to follow the full life cycle of an academic-corporate relationship: types of potential engagements, collaborator identification, preparation-for and follow-up-to meetings, understanding needs, creating a pitch deck, alliance management, and measuring and communicating success.
View the Program
The Course directly precedes Bio in the Bayou, being held on December 10. Make the most of your time in New Orleans and plan to attend this FREE event after the AUTM Course.
This new course is designed to complement the AUTM executive level training, The Conversation: A Leadership Forum.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available for the Corporate Engagement Intensive. For details, email Madh Carson, AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager, or call +1-847-686-2362.
If you have questions about the program, email Barb Gunderson, Professional Development Coordinator, or call +1-847-686-2386. For registration information email Customer Service, or call +1-847-686-2386.