Innovate with your Alumni: Leveraging Relationships for Future Partnership
12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT
- Michael Poisel, University of Pennsylvania
- Dan Benderly, Rutgers University
- Kara Moore, Rutgers University
Alumni are great champions for universities and willing to devote their time and expertise for feedback, mentorship, and potential partnerships to advance their business.
This session will highlight use cases on alumni partnerships and offer tips that you can use at your institution. Rutgers University Innovation Ventures will discuss how they have collaborated with the Corporate Engagement Center and Development Office on campus. Penn Center for Innovation will showcase engaging alumni for their new products and businesses.
Join us for this informative and practical session for the opportunity to leverage strategies to implement at your organization.
- Communicate the value of leveraging your alumni network to advance your TTO
- Describe how to strategically partner with your development office
- Collaborate with alumni to elevate their products and businesses