Where It's All Happening
The Westin Calgary Downtown | May 1-3, 2023
The Westin Calgary Downtown
320 4 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2S6
Book your group rate for AUTM 2023
Hotel Guests: +1 403-266-1611 or 1-888-627-8417
Stay in the center of Downtown Calgary
Room Rate Information
Tucked in the downtown district, The Westin Calgary invites you to settle in, explore and enhance your well-being in Calgary, Canada. Discover energizing outdoor activities and first-class dining just moments from the hotel. At the hotel, take advantage of multiple dining options, relaxing rooms, the fitness center and heated indoor pool.
To make reservations online, click this link 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call 1-888-627-8417 or contact The Westin Calgary Hotel directly at (403) 266-1611, and reference “AUTM Canadian Region Meeting”.
- $229 CAD single occupancy
- $249 CAD double occupancy
- Check-In: 3 PM. Check-Out: Noon.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours of check-in
- Rate includes complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Rate includes Health club/pool complimentary access
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Friday, April 7, 2023. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Calgary International Airport (YYC) is 12 miles (25 minutes by car) from The Westin Calgary Hotel. The Hotel does not offer shuttle service to or from the airport. Here are several ground transportations options:
- Taxis – Average taxi rides are $30 - $40 CAD from the airport to The Westin Calgary Hotel.
- Ride Share Apps – Meet your ride-share driver on Arrivals Level curbside in the designated pickup locations by Doors 3, 11 or 15. All TNC vehicles are required to have a TNC seal clearly visible located on the back window on the bottom left hand side.
- Car Rental – Car rental is available at the airport. Click here for rental company options.
(prices subject to change)
- Self-Parking: Attendees of the Canadian Region Meeting can receive discounted underground parking rate for self-parking for the duration of the program: $15/day (discounted from $32/day) until 6pm next day.
- Essence Bistro – Rise with an energetic start to your day with a nutritious breakfast in Essence Bistro. Open weekdays 6:30 AM-10:00 AM. Open weekends 7:00 AM-11:00 AM.
- The Keg Steakhouse & Bar – Warm your body and soul with succulent steaks and premium wines in an inviting atmosphere. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is one of downtown Calgary's most popular restaurants and offers friendly service with innovative, nourishing and vibrant dining. Open weekdays 11:00 AM-10:00 PM. Open weekends 12:00 PM-10:00 PM.
- Starbucks – Energize your morning with freshly brewed coffee and delicious baked goods from our Starbucks® in the main lobby. Our convenient downtown location offers ideal opportunities to recharge throughout the day with a light sandwich, salad or snack. Open weekdays 6:30 AM-4:00 PM. Open weekends 7:00 AM-3:00 PM.
- Delicious Discoveries in Calgary
Other Useful Info
- Connectivity – Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and common areas. WiFi will be provided for all attendees in meeting space, Monday through Wednesday, May 1-3, 2023.
- WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio – The rooftop gym boasts beautiful skyline views of Calgary. Open Daily 6:00 AM-11:00 PM.
- Heated Indoor Swimming Pool – Towels provided. Open Daily 6:00 AM-11:00 PM.
- Foreign Visas – Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
- Attire and Weather – Attire for the Canadian Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Calgary in May is 60°F (16°C); the average low temperature is 37°F (3°C). Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
- What to do in Calgary
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
- All levels of the hotel are accessible by elevators.
- The handicap accessible elevator is located on the lobby level. All guest rooms are accessible to meeting and event space.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
- Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
- Wheelchair Accessibility – The hotel has a level entrance with automatic doors and the route to the elevators is level. Elevators lead to the guest and meeting rooms. Multiple wheelchair-accessible guest rooms are available, each with a walk-in shower or tub and grab rails. Meeting rooms are large enough to accommodate wheelchair access. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on all levels. Volunteer assistance will be available (upon request) to help with meals and there will be space for wheelchairs at meal functions.
- View Host Hotel Accessibility Information
- Calgary Accessibility – Visit Accessibility in Calgary for complete information.
If you have questions, email [email protected]
or phone +1-202-960-1800.