May 11-12, 2021
Online Registration is Open
First-timers and tech transfer professionals alike will benefit by attending the 2021 Canadian Region Meeting, where technology transfer and professional development take center stage. Be immersed in thought-provoking presentations, trending topics and networking all without leaving home.
Reasons to Attend
- Networking with more than 150 tech transfer professionals
- Real-world insights from seasoned industry experts
- Earn credits toward professional certification
- Get inspired
Among the Hottest Panels
- The TandemLaunch Experience with Helge Seetzen
- Fireside Chat with Myra Tawfik from University of Windsor
- The Lab2Market Program
- Working in University Research and Commercialization in a Post-COVID World
- ...and more
Need help making the case for attending the meeting?
Network Like a Pro
Just because we aren't together in person, doesn't mean you can't forge meaningful new relationships and catch up with old friends!
The Canadian Region Meeting features AUTM Connect, our partnering and networking app that enables users to create detailed organizational and personal profiles, search for other attendees, send and receive messages, and easily search for licensing and collaboration opportunities. Watch your inbox for an announcement of when AUTM Connect is ready for download.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available for the 2021 Canadian Region Meeting. For details, email Casey Annunziata, AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager, or call +1-202-960-1782.
If you have questions about the meeting, email Samantha Spiegel
, Professional Development Manager, or call +1-202-960-1791.