Where It's All Happening
Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel | May 16-18, 2022
Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel
1201 Rene-Levesque Blvd, West
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2L7
Book your group rate for AUTM 2022
Hotel Guests: +1-514-878-2000 or +1-888-627-7102
Stay in the center of Downtown Montreal
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel welcomes you to Quebec with thoughtful amenities and friendly service. Experience the bustling city center of Montreal, steps from Bell Centre and St. Catherine's Street and close to attractions like The Underground City and The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. The newly renovated guest rooms offer you a comfortable space to work, relax and refresh. Club-level rooms and suites allow access to the 37th-floor Club, where you can enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres amidst downtown Montreal vistas. Pamper yourself with a spa treatment at Studio Pressurat, break a sweat in the fitness center or take a dip in the indoor pool. Cafe Bar is ideal for a cocktail or Starbucks® coffee.
Room Rate Information
To make reservations online, click this link 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call +1-514-878-2000 or +1-888-627-7102, and reference the AUTM Canadian Region Meeting.
- $299 CAD single/double
- Check-In: 3 PM. Check-Out: Noon.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours of check-in
- Rate includes complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Rate includes access to health club facilities
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Monday, April 18, 2022. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) is 17 miles (20 minutes by car) from the Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel. The Hotel does not offer shuttle service to or from the airport. Here are several ground transportations options:
- Taxis – Average taxi rides are $35 - $50 CAD from the airport to the Sheraton Le Centre Montreal Hotel.
- Ride App – Uber ride share is available when ordered through the app at Gate 7.
- Car Rental – Car rental is available at the airport. Click here for rental company options.
Hotel Parking (prices subject to change)
- Self-Parking: $25.00/day CAD
- Off-Site Parking
- Home - AutoParc Stanley, $18.00 CAD, Overnight
- Superior Parking, $35.00 CAD, Overnight
- Café Bar – Meet, relax, and reconnect at Café Bar, the signature restaurant located near the Bell Centre in downtown Montreal. Take a seat at the bar or a table under the atrium and sip a cocktail or savor a fresh meal, all while taking in the fabulous city views. Open daily 6:30 AM - 1 PM and 4-11:30 PM.
- Delicious Discoveries in Montreal
- Connectivity – Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and common areas. WiFi will be provided for all attendees in meeting space, Monday through Wednesday, May 16-18, 2022.
- Studio Pressurat Spa – Relax with a restorative massage. This massage studio offers massages and a tranquil, indoor pool, providing a restful sanctuary amid the bustling city center. By appointment only.
- Sheraton Fitness – Open 24 Hours
- Indoor Swimming Pool – Sunday, 9 AM-5 PM; Monday-Thursday, 10 AM – 6 PM; Friday-Saturday, 6 AM – 10 PM.
COVID Registration Protocol
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within (72) hours is required before you are allowed to participate in the Canadian Region Meeting. While attending the meeting, masks are required at all times unless eating or drinking.
Your safety is important to us. Please visit our Health and Safety page to learn more about the protocols we are implementing to ensure your safety.
Other Useful Info
- Foreign Visas – Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
- Attire and Weather – Attire for the Canadian Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Montreal in May is 60°F (16°C); the average low temperature is 41°F (5°C). It is also rainy season, so be prepared with a raincoat and umbrella. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
- What to do in Montreal
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
- All levels of the hotel are accessible by elevators.
- The handicap accessible elevator is located on the lobby level. All guest rooms are accessible to meeting and event space.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
- Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
- Wheelchair Accessibility – The hotel has a level entrance with automatic doors and the route to the elevators is level. Elevators lead to the guest and meeting rooms. Multiple wheelchair-accessible guest rooms are available, each with a walk-in shower or tub and grab rails. Meeting rooms are large enough to accommodate wheelchair access. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on all levels. Volunteer assistance will be available (upon request) to help with meals and there will be space for wheelchairs at meal functions.
- View Host Hotel Accessibility Information
- Montreal Accessibility – Visit Accessibility in Montreal for complete information.
If you have questions, email [email protected] or phone +1-202-960-1800.
See you in Montreal!