Where It's All Happening
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza | July 17-19, 2023
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
4445 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64111
Book your group rate for AUTM 2023
Hotel Guests: 1-800-810-3708
Stay steps away from Country Club Plaza
Country Club Plaza is an open-air shopping and dining destination in the heart of Kansas City. Home to over 120 Shops & Eateries with a one-of-a-kind curated mix of national and local retailers & restaurants, over 50 unique to Kansas City. Located a short walk away, the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza invites you to settle in, explore and enhance your well-being. Discover energizing outdoor activities and first-class dining just moments from the hotel. At the hotel, take advantage of multiple dining options, relaxing rooms, and the fitness center.
To make reservations online, click this link 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call 1-800-810-3708 and reference “AUTM Central Region Meeting”.
Room Rate Information
- $165 single/double occupancy
- Check-In: 3 PM. Check-Out: Noon.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours of check-in
- Rate includes complimentary high-speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas
- Rate includes fitness complimentary access
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Friday, June 23, 2023
. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is 25 miles (35 minutes by car) from the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza. The Hotel does not offer shuttle service to or from the airport. Here are several ground transportations options:
- Taxis – Average taxi rides are $60 - $75 from the airport to the Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza.
- Ride Share Apps – Meet your ride-share driver on Arrivals Level commercial curb in the designated pickup locations near purple signposts 2K-N.
- Car Rental – Car rental is available at the airport. Click here for rental company options.
(prices subject to change)
- Self-Parking is $25/day.
- Valet parking is $30/day with in/out privileges
- Main Street Grill – Join us in Main Street Grill for unexpected twists on classic American fare in a warm atmosphere. Savor favorites or try something new before heading out to take in the sights and sounds of Kansas City. Open weekdays 7:00 AM-10:00 AM. Open weekends 7:00 AM-11:00 AM.
- M.I. Greatroom – Mix and mingle with specialty cocktails and light bites in the inviting atmosphere of the M.I. Greatroom. The Greatroom is a sophisticated space to network with colleagues, catch up with friends, or enjoy some solitude. Happy Hour Specials: 5pm-7pm. Open Mon-Thu, Sun 5:00 PM-10:00 PM. Open Fri-Sat 5:00 PM-12:00 AM.
- Cafe Express Featuring Starbucks – Grab your favorites on the go at our onsite coffee house, Café Express. Serving Starbucks® coffee, freshly baked pastries, tasty snacks, and more light options, Café Express makes it easy to stay energized for a productive day in Kansas City. Open daily 6:30 AM-1:30 PM.
- Country Club Plaza Dining
Other Useful Info
- Connectivity – Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and common areas. Wi-Fi will be provided for all attendees in meeting space, Monday through Wednesday, July 17-19, 2023.
- Fitness Center – Spacious 24-hour fitness center featuring LifeFitness cardio and weight training equipment. Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Attire and Weather – Attire for the Central Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Kansas City in July is 89°F; the average low temperature is 71°F. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
- Things to do in Kansas City
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
- All levels of the hotel are accessible by elevators.
- The handicap accessible elevator is located on the lobby level. All guest rooms are accessible to meeting and event space.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
- Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
- View Host Hotel Accessibility Information
- Kansas City Accessibility – Visit Accessibility in Kansas City for complete information.