Where It's All Happening
The New Yorker Hotel | September 11-12, 2023
The New Yorker Hotel
481 8th Ave
New York, NY 10001
Book your group rate for AUTM 2023 Eastern Region Meeting
Hotel Guests: (212) 971-0101
Book Your Room
Stay in the heart of NYC
Welcome to one of New York’s most renowned hotels—a midtown icon, famous citywide for the red block lettering on its façade. Our Midtown West location puts you in the heart of Manhattan, steps from Penn Station, Times Square, the Javits Center, and innumerable attractions. We invite you to explore the many amenities at your disposal during your stay with us, from knowledgeable concierges to a fully equipped fitness center to a great meal at our 24-hour Tick Tock Diner or Trattoria Bianca.
To make reservations online, click this link 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call (212) 971-010, and reference “AUTM Eastern Region Meeting”.
Room Rate Information
- $249 single occupancy
- Check-In: 4 PM. Check-Out: Noon.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post conference based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours of check-in
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Friday, August 18, 2023
. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
The New Yorker Hotel is centrally located in Manhattan, steps from Penn Station. If you’re flying in to New York, the hotel is accessible from all New York City Airports (LaGuardia, JFK, and Newark). The Hotel does not offer shuttle service to or from the airports. Here are several ground transportations options:
- Taxis – If you’re travelling through LGA or EWR, it’s a metered cab fare. Trips to/from JFK have a flat fare.
- Ride Share Apps – Follow instructions directly in the app to find where to locate your driver based on your arrival
(prices subject to change)
- Self-Parking: $60/sedan | $70/SUV per day
- Tick Tock Diner – A Midtown legend, Tick Tock Diner’s delightfully retro ambiance is matched by tried-and-true classics ranging from burgers to sandwiches to all-day breakfast. Open 24/7
- Trattoria Bianca – From beef carpaccio to pasta fagioli to veal Milanese, Trattoria Bianca treats diners to the bold and rustic flavors of Tuscany in an upscale setting. Open daily 11:30 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Butcher & Banker NYC – Beneath the vibrant streets, lies one of the city’s best-kept secrets. This steakhouse and bar pays homage to The New Yorker’s rich history, occupying the space previously held by the Manufacturers Trust Company bank vault and offices. Butcher & Banker’s opening in November 2017 marked the first time the vault had been open to the public in over 37 years. Join us for dinner, bespoke cocktails, and more. Open daily for Dinner: 4:30–10:30 p.m.; Drinks & Bites: 4:30 p.m.–midnight; and Cocktails & Whiskey: 4:30 p.m.–2 a.m.
Other Useful Info
- Connectivity – With high-speed WiFi available throughout the hotel, we make it easy to stay connected and productive. WiFi will be provided for all attendees in meeting space, Monday and Tuesday, September 11-12, 2023.
- Concierge – Make the most of your stay with the help of our concierge, who can assist with guided tours, restaurant reservations, and more.
- Fitness Center
- 24/7 Business Center
- Attire and Weather – Attire for the Eastern Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in New York City in September is 76°F; the average low temperature is 61°F. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
- What to do in the Big Apple
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
- All levels of the hotel are accessible by elevators.
- The handicap accessible elevator is located on the lobby level. All guest rooms are accessible to meeting and event space.
- Service Animals are welcome.
- Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
- Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
- Wheelchair Accessibility – The hotel has a level entrance with automatic doors and the route to the elevators is level. Elevators lead to the guest and meeting rooms. Multiple wheelchair-accessible guest rooms are available, each with a walk-in shower or tub and grab rails. Meeting rooms are large enough to accommodate wheelchair access. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on all levels. Volunteer assistance will be available (upon request) to help with meals and there will be space for wheelchairs at meal functions.
If you have questions, email [email protected] or phone +1-202-960-1800.