Where It's All Happening
Omni Parker House Hotel
60 School St
Boston, MA 02108
Book your group rate at Omni Parker House
Hotel Guests: +1-617-227-8600 or +1-888-444-6664
Book Your Room
Old-World Charm in the Heart of Historic Boston
A legendary symbol in downtown Boston since 1855, Omni Parker House boasts old-world charm and elegance accompanied by all of the modern conveniences of a world-class establishment. The hotel is nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, Massachusetts, located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
To make reservations on-line, click this link to book room at the Eastern Region Meeting group rate at Omni Parker House, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call +1-617-227-8600 or +1-888-444-6664, and reference the AUTM 2022 Eastern Region Meeting, September 12-13, 2022.
Room Rate Information*
- $299.00 single/double
- $20 daily resort fee
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post meeting dates, based on availability.
- Cancellation without penalty is within 72 hours (three days) of check-in.
*Cut-off date to make reservations is Monday, August 22, 2022. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Omni Parker House is located near Logan International Airport (BOSI) and is 2.5 miles from the hotel (approximately 13 minutes). They do not offer a free shuttle from or to the airport.
- Taxis — Average taxi rides are $20.00 from Boston Logan International Airport to the Omni Parker House. Taxis are available at each terminal on Arrivals Level except Terminal C where taxis are located on the Ground Level of the Central Parking Garage.
- Ride App — Request a ride on a Ride App once you get your luggage from baggage claim and then follow signs to Central Parking, where all pick up and drop off areas are located. Customers using a Ride App service may only be picked up in areas designated for Ride App vehicles. Estimates for fare is between $17 - 31. Fare and travel time ranges vary. Passengers should contact the ride service company for further details.
- Car Rental — All rental car companies serving Boston Logan operate out of our consolidated Rental Car Center (RCC). View this list of Rental Car Companies at RCC.
Omni Parker House offers overnight valet-parking for guests at $57 per car/per day with in/out privileges. Guests may also self-park their vehicle at discounted rates at the nearby Pi Alley Garage, 275 Washington Street. You can reserve a space and receive special rates that can include in-and-out privileges. From your phone, go to www.pialleygarage.com and click on the “Hotel Parking” button.
Host Hotel Dining
Room service is currently unavailable; however, the following food outlets are located at the Hotel.
- Parker’s Restaurant — You don’t have to go far to experience Boston’s finest dining. Featured in USA Today as one of Zagat's Top 15 Most Iconic Restaurants in America for 2013 and one of Zagat's 10 Unexpectedly Romantic Restaurants in Boston, this award-winning restaurant is the birthplace of the Boston Cream Pie, Parker House Rolls and Boston Scrod. Parker’s Restaurant offers guests a superb culinary experience and exceptional personal service. Parker’s Restaurant just won “Best Chowder” during the 38th Annual Boston Harborfest over 4th of July. Parker's Restaurant and the Omni Parker House are being featured on A Taste of History on PBS. Daily: 7:00 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
- The Last Hurrah — Serving as Boston’s most famous political bar and pub, The Last Hurrah offers classic cordials, contemporary cocktails, and an impressive collection of Bostonian whiskey. Voted by Whiskey Magazine as a “Great Whiskey Bar of the World.” Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- School Street Coffeehouse — “School Street Coffeehouse” located on the lobby level features Starbucks coffee, a wide variety of grab and go hot and cold food items, fresh orange juice, sodas, bottled water and a huge selection of Boston-themed gifts, souvenirs and logoed apparel. Plus, you can purchase individual Boston Cream Pies and copies of the Parker House history book, “Heaven, by Hotel Standards”. Daily: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Additional Restaurant Options — Visit the Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Destination Charge — A $20.00 daily destination charge will be added to the room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy many services and amenities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. The Omni Parker House destination charge includes the following (exclusive of taxes):
- Deluxe Wi-Fi
- Bottled water upon request at the Front Desk
- Local and Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls
- Package handling and storage
- One complimentary rollaway per stay
- Refrigerator upon request
- Daily Wall Street Journal, digital version
- Use of computer terminals located on the mezzanine of the hotel
- Parker House Fitness Center — The Fitness Center is fully equipped and available for use for all guests. The Fitness Center, located on the lower lobby level, is open but limited to hosting just four guests at a time. The Center features the latest equipment including:
- Bench press
- Full Cybex line of equipment
- Free weights
- Leg press
- Peloton Bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Stationary bicycles
- Enjoy complimentary water, fruit, and towels. Guests must be 18 years or older and have a guest room key.
If you prefer a private workout, you can ask for a Get Fit Kit, available through housekeeping allowing you to work out in your guest room. The kit includes a floor mat, two hand weights, elastic bands, towels, and water.
COVID-19 Registration Protocol
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within (72) hours is required before you are allowed to participate in the AUTM 2022 Eastern Region Meeting. While attending the meeting, masks are encouraged unless eating or drinking; however, masks are not required at the Hotel and may not be worn by hotel staff, as it is a personal decision based on preference. You'll find the most up to date information from the city of Boston regarding COVID-19 protocols for lodging and public places here.
Other Useful Info
- Foreign Visas — Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
- Attire and Weather — Attire for the Eastern Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Boston in September is 73°F, with a low of 58°. It is also rainy season, so pack an umbrella. Hotel meeting room temperatures are often low. Bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space in case you get chilly.
- Things to do in Boston — Explore the city where the new and the old are in constant conversation, where cobbled-stone streets meet glass-enclosed shopping galleries, where The Freedom Trail landmarks stand beside cutting edge restaurants and renowned performance theatres brush shoulders with trendy nightclubs. Uncover Boston's past while enjoying its distinctively modern edge, enjoy the old masters and the brew masters, pedal-powered swan boat rides or high-speed catamaran whale watches. Shop artisanal markets or chic boutiques. While the afternoon away at a sidewalk café or dine from the popular food trucks found throughout the city. Enjoy star-studded concerts, some under the stars. Take a walking tour or blaze a trail of your own. Stroll the lively waterfront or cruise the historic harbor. See Omni Parker Hotel Concierge Picks for more things to do in downtown Boston.
Your Health and Safety
Your safety is important to us. Please visit our Health and Safety page to learn more about the protocols we are implementing to ensure your safety.
View Health & Safety Protocols
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements. The meeting space is ADA accessible, as well as the guest rooms:
- Accessible guest rooms with entry that provides 32" of clear width
- Lowered peephole, evacuation instructions and closet rods in guest rooms
- Roll-in shower with adjustable height handheld shower head
- Toilet and sink are no higher than 33' from the floor
- Grab bars near toilet
- Visual notification for hotel alarm system, door, and phone available
- Audible alarm notification
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Closed caption TV
- Accessible business center entrance
- Accessible fitness center entrance
- Accessible restaurant entrance
- Accessible main entrance
- Accessible access to front desk and concierge desk
- Accessible meeting space
- Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to front desk
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Braille elevator
- Braille room numbers
- Service animals allowed for guests with disabilities
Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting space. Microphones Microphones will be used by speakers in the event space and will be available for audience participation.
If you have questions, email [email protected] or phone +1-202-960-1800.