Where It's All Happening
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront | November 7-8, 2022
Retreat to Marriott waterfront hotel in downtown Portland
Connect with colleagues and network at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, a reimagined hotel directly on the riverfront, secluded from bustling downtown but nearby all that it has to offer and surrounded by more than 60 breweries. Discover downtown Portland's possibilities with an excursion to Oregon Zoo, The Lan Su Chinese Garden, Keller Auditorium or Powell's Books, one of the country's best-known independent bookstores. Keep up your routine at their fitness center and wind down with a whiskey flight and your choice of 150 whiskeys at the on-site restaurant, Proof•Reader. The hotel even helps you go green with free car-charging stations (5 Tesla and 1 J-1772), biodegradable straws and easy access to light rail transit from nearby Morrison Light Rail Station. At night, retire to elevated hotel rooms with mobile dinning, waterfall showers, and more.
To make reservations on-line, click this link Book your group rate at Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront
24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call ++1 503.226.7600 or +1 800.228.9290, and reference the AUTM 2022 Western Region Meeting, November 7-8, 2022.
Room Rate Information
- $229.00 single/double
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m. Check-Out: 12:00 p.m.
- Rates applicable three days pre/post meeting dates, based on availability
- Cancellation without penalty is within 24 hours (one day) of check-in
- Rate includes room upgrade to Riverview rooms with a view of the river, Mt. Hood, and Mt. St. Helens
- Rate includes complimentary, high speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas for Marriott Bonvoy™ members
- High Speed Wi-Fi is $14.95 per day for non-Bonvoy members
- Enhanced internet is available for $17.95 per day
- Rate includes access to Hotel Fitness Center
**Cut-off date to make reservations is Friday, October 7, 2022
. After this date, room rate is based on hotel availability and occupancy.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel is located near the Portland International Airport (PDX) and is 9 miles from the airport (approximately 21 minutes). The Hotel does not
offer a free shuttle from or to the airport.
- Taxis — Average taxi rides are $45.00 from Portland International Airport (PDX) to the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront hotel. Taxis at PDX can be found on the lower roadway, outside of baggage claim. Proceed to the 3rd island, closest to the parking garage.
- Rail — TriMet Red Line (high speed rail) is approximately 60 minutes and costs just $2.50. Board at the Portland International Airport MAX Station. Take the MAX Red Line toward City Center & Beaverton. The stop closest to the hotel is Morrison/SW 3rd Ave. The Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel is 0.5 miles away from the MAX Station (10-minute walk).
- Ride App — App-based ride services pick up and drop off passengers on the Lower Level. Follow signs to the baggage claim on the lower level. Walk outside, and your pickup is on the side of island 2. Estimates for fare are between $22 - $42.00. Fare and travel time ranges vary. Passengers should contact the ride service company for further details.
- Car Rental — To pick up your car, follow signs to Rental Car Center from baggage claim. To drop-off your car, follow signs on the lower roadway for Rental Car Return. Click here for more information and rental company options.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront offers valet parking for guests at $49.00 per car/per day with in/out privileges ($78.00 for oversized vehicles).
Host Hotel Dining
- Proof•Reader Whiskey + Craft + Kitchen —Savor the nuanced flavors of more than 150 types of local and global whiskies at Proof•Reader, also offering craft cocktails and authentic Pacific Northwest cuisine. Try the High Proof Burger, infused with whiskey.
- Mon-Thu, Sun: 6:30 - 11:00 a.m., 4:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Fri-Sat: 7:00 - 11:00 a.m., 4:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Press Release Coffee + Food — Committed to the craft and attention to detail that coffee deserves. Sourcing beans from local roasters, and a menu highlighting the fresh, local flavors of Portland's favorite bakeries, creameries, and farms.
- Everyday: 6:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Visit the website for dining options nearby.
COVID Registration Protocol
- Connectivity — Your guest room rate includes complimentary, high speed internet access in guest rooms and common areas for Marriott Bonvoy™ members. For non-members:
- Marriott Fitness Center — Complimentary access to the fitness center 24/7. The center offers the following equipment: 5 Treadmills, 4 Elliptical, Stationary & Recumbent Bikes, Weight Benches
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Exercise Bike(s)
- Free Weights
- Strength Equipment
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within (72) hours is required before you are allowed to participate in the AUTM 2022 Western Region Meeting. While attending the meeting, masks are encouraged unless eating or drinking; however, masks are not required at the Hotel and may not be worn by hotel staff
, as it is a personal decision based on preference.
Other Useful Info
Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here
to learn more.
Attire and Weather
Attire for the AUTM 2022 Western Region Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Portland in November is 54°F (12°C). Because meeting room temperatures are often low, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space in case you get chilly. Discover what to do in Downtown Portland
Your Health and Safety
It is important that you are safe. Please visit our Health and Safety
page to learn more about the protocols we are implementing to ensure your safety.
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements. View Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Accessibility Information
Accessible restrooms are available on each level of the hotel and are near the meeting spaces.
Microphones will be used by speakers and will be available for audience participation.
See you in Portland!
If you have questions, email [email protected]
or phone +1-202-960-1800.