How to Apply
Launched in 2002, the Howard Bremer Scholarship is an annual program that supports students and professionals new to the field and pursuing a career in technology transfer. The Howard Bremer Scholarship application period is June 16 – August 14.
Candidates for the Howard Bremer Scholarships must:
Submit an Application
- Be a regular or student member of AUTM
- Be an employee of (or intern at) an academic, teaching, governmental, nonprofit research entity, or a related organization of such an entity established for the purpose of facilitating technology transfer, or an international counterpart, thereof
- Have less than two years of experience in the profession or, if a student, must be studying technology transfer in an accredited graduate program
Recipients will receive:
- Complimentary registration to the AUTM 2021 Annual Meeting, March 14-17
- $500 USD honorarium
- Travel support up to $1,300 USD to the AUTM 2021 Annual Meeting
- Formal recognition at the AUTM 2021 Annual Meeting
The deadline to submit a completed application — including applicant resume and two letters of recommendation is August 14, 2020.
Pro Tip: Be sure to have your references submit their letter by August 11, as the system can take up to 72 hours to recognize uploaded materials.
If you have questions about the Howard Bremer Scholarship, email Joanne Kubinski, Governance Coordinator, or call +1-847-686-2296.