How to Apply
Launched in 2003, the Howard Bremer Scholarship is an annual program that supports students and professionals new to the field and pursuing a career in technology transfer.
Submit an Application
Candidates for the Howard Bremer Scholarships must:
- Be a regular or student member of AUTM (view membership information)
- Be an employee of (or an intern at) an academic, teaching, governmental, non-profit research entity, or a related organization of such an entity established for the purpose of facilitating technology transfer, or an international counterpart.
- Have less than two years of experience in the profession or, if a student, must be studying technology transfer in an accredited graduate program.
AUTM will select up to five scholars, who will receive:
- Complimentary registration to the AUTM Annual Meeting
- $500 USD honorarium
- Travel support up to $1,300 USD to the AUTM Annual Meeting
- Formal recognition at the AUTM Annual Meeting
The deadline to submit a completed application — including applicant resume and two letters of recommendation is August 28, 2019.
If you have questions about the Howard Bremer Scholarship, email Joanne Kubinski, Association Administrator, or call +1-847-686-2296.