Marketing Is an Essential Component of Every Successful Tech Transfer Office
AUTM strives to provide marketing professionals - and anyone performing marketing functions - with training on key marketing concepts specific to the technology transfer office.
The AUTM Marketing Course is for those who are new to marketing for technology transfer. This educational event focuses on key marketing concepts. Both basic and advanced topics, including branding, strategic communications, storytelling and public relations, and customer relationship management are covered. You’ll finish the course energized, connected with new colleagues and armed with the knowledge to take your office's activities to the next level.
Candidate Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP)
Apply for RTTP
Apply for this new designation designed for those with six months of experience. Securing this designation a serious interest in a career iin technology transfer, and aspirations for the highest performance standards. Visit the ATTP website
Special Interest Groups
AUTM offers many webinars for marketing professionals at all levels of experience.
Participate in this discussion group to share your challenges and solutions with colleagues.
Marketing professionals who have more years of experience may benefit from these in-person courses:
Hunkered down? AUTM has recorded versions of courses for your convenience.
- Business Development Course
- The Conversation: An AUTM Leadership Forum
The AUTM Annual Meeting offers a full track of training for marketing professionals. Here are some examples of sessions you can attend to increase your value and advance your career at an AUTM Annual Meeting.
Ready to move your career to the next level?
Visit AUTM Learning Center
- Visit the AUTM Career Center for career opportunities.
- Learn more about the Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) certification.
- Do you have knowledge to share? If you have upwards of five years of marketing and/or technology transfer office experience and want to get involved planning and delivering AUTM's services and content for marketing professionals, email Professional Development Director, Barbara Gunderson, or call +1-847-686-2386.