Emeritus Membership in AUTM recognizes distinguished service, professional achievements and meritorious contributions to the technology transfer profession. AUTM members may request or be nominated for emeritus member status. Download an Emeritus Member application
To be eligible, members must be retired from full-time employment and have been an AUTM member for at least 15 years.
- Are entitled to one vote, in person or by written proxy, at all meetings of the membership
- Are eligible to serve on any committee as a voting member of the committee
- Are eligible to vote on motions proposed in regular and special Association meetings or in any election of Board of Directors
- Are eligible to serve on the Board of Directors
- Do not pay dues
- Are awarded membership for life