Operations Professional Membership
Operations professionals are an essential component of a successful technology transfer office. Recognizing this, AUTM has launched a membership program that is discounted and designed to provide support for operations.
The cost of operations membership is $150.
- Access to all members’ only areas of the AUTM website, including AUTM’s Member Directory, online networking communities, Special Interest Groups (SIGs), and more.
- AUTM Technology Transfer Practice Manual (TTPM): FREE access to four volumes of successful practices with sample policies and agreements.
- Email announcements of meetings, programs, industry events and professional education opportunities
- Mentorship Program: Early-stage and mid-career professionals with a thirst for knowledge can establish one-on-one relationships with technology transfer industry experts.
- Leadership Opportunities: Add volunteerism and leadership skills to your resume by serving on committees and running for office.
Members of this special program will not receive member discounts to AUTM events such as the Annual Meeting, professional development courses, regional meetings or distance learning programs. Additionally, operations members will pay non-member pricing for services and items provided for a fee by AUTM, including but not limited to publications, job posting services and other services and products listed in the AUTM Store.
You qualify for the program if you:
- Work for or are engaged with a technology transfer office or business development office, and
- You do not evaluate technology disclosures, or actively market technologies, negotiate agreements, prosecute patent applications, seek and engage corporate or industry partners, or seek business development opportunities.
You can apply online
the member application form to begin receiving membership benefits!
AUTM’s Membership year is January 1 through December 31. New members joining after October 1 will be considered Members through December 31 of the following year.