Maximize Your Sponsorship Impact
- Commit to a multi-year sponsorship and receive a discount.
- Sponsor multiple AUTM events and/or publications concurrently and receive an even bigger discount.
020 Annual Meeting (coming soon!)
March 8 - 11
San Diego, CA
Central Region Meeting
July 29 - 31
Eastern Region Meeting
October 3 - 4
Other Events - Coming soon!
AUTM Innovation Marketplace (AIM)
Professional Development Courses
Professional Development Courses (Series)
Online Professional Development (Webinars)
Better World Project
2017 Salary Survey
Reach Your Target Audience
AUTM Members Come From:
AUTM members are a community involved in all aspects of protecting, licensing and managing academic intellectual property.
- University technology transfer offices
- Organizations that generate innovations
- Government labs
- Research hospitals
- People from companies that license from universities, research organizations and hospitals
- Service providers
- Attorneys specializing in intellectual property
Email Madh Carson, Sponsorships and Exhibit Manager, or phone +1-847-686-2362 to select one of the established levels of sponsorship or to develop a customized plan.