Maximize Your Sponsorship Impact
2019 Annual Meeting
- Commit to a multi-year sponsorship and receive a discount.
- Sponsor multiple AUTM events and/or publications concurrently and receive an even bigger discount.
Austin, TX, February 10 - 13
Western Region Meeting
Boulder, CO, October 11 - 12
The Conversation: an AUTM Leadership Forum
San Diego, CA, September 27 - 28
AUTM Innovation Marketplace (AIM)
Professional Development Courses
Professional Development Courses (Series)
Online Professional Development (Webinars)
Better World Project
2017 Salary Survey
Reach Your Target Audience
AUTM Members Come From:
AUTM members are a community involved in all aspects of protecting, licensing and managing academic intellectual property.
- University technology transfer offices
- Organizations that generate innovations
- Government labs
- Research hospitals
- People from companies that license from universities, research organizations and hospitals
- Service providers
- Attorneys specializing in intellectual property
Email Madh Carson, Sponsorships and Exhibit Manager, or phone +1-847-686-2362 to select one of the established levels of sponsorship or to develop a customized plan.