Maximize Your Sponsorship Impact
2020 Annual Meeting - coming soon!
- Commit to a multi-year sponsorship and receive a discount.
- Sponsor multiple AUTM events and/or publications concurrently and receive an even bigger discount.
March 8 - 11, San Diego, California
Animal Health Partnering Forum
, August 27 - 28, Kansas City, Missouri
Other Events and Courses
Corporate Engagement Intensive Course
, December 9, New Orleans, Louisiana
Better World Project
Promoting the benefits of academic research and technology transfer.
AUTM Innovation Marketplace (AIM)
Professional Development Courses
Professional Development Courses (Series)
Online Professional Development (Webinars)
AUTM Insight newsletter
Reach Your Target Audience
AUTM Members come from:
AUTM Members are a community involved in all aspects of protecting, licensing and managing academic intellectual property.
- University technology transfer offices
- Organizations that generate innovations
- Government labs
- Research hospitals
- Companies that license from universities, research organizations and hospitals
- Service providers
- Attorneys specializing in intellectual property
Email Madh Carson, Sponsorships and Exhibit Manager, or phone +1-847-686-2362 to select one of the established levels of sponsorship, or to develop a customized plan.