The AUTM Innovation Marketplace (AIM), showcases university technologies that are available for licensing. With more than 31,000 technologies listed, AIM now has more innovations listed than any portal of its kind. The site generates more than 2 million page views annually from industry tech scouts and others who are searching for research collaborators.
AIM allows universities to automatically upload their available technologies, making it easy for corporations to identify potential university partners equipped with needed research capabilities. Anyone can search the site free of charge and without registering.
If you are an AUTM member, log-in here to access AIM and upload technologies. If you are a non-member, learn how to join AUTM and receive upload access.
Universities - you can:
- Have your technologies automatically pulled from your institution's database
- Connect with others in the technology transfer community
- Market your technologies at no cost to you
- Find other universities for collaborative research projects
Industry - you can:
Search for Technologies
- Find technologies available for licensing
- Tell others what you're looking for
- Set up alerts to follow organizations that interest you