The AUTM Innovation Marketplace (AIM), formerly GTP, showcases university technologies that are available for licensing. With more than 21,000 technologies listed to-date, AIM now has more innovations listed than any portal of its kind.
AIM allows universities to automatically upload their available technologies, making it easy for corporations to identify potential university partners equipped with needed research capabilities. Anyone can search the site free of charge and without registering.
If you are an AUTM member, log-in here to access AIM and upload technologies. If you are a non-member, learn how to join AUTM and receive upload access.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities are available for AIM. For details, email Casey Annunziata, AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager, or call +1-973-479-9472.
Universities - you can:
- Have your technologies automatically pulled from your institution's database
- Connect with others in the technology transfer community
- Market your technologies at no cost to you
- Find other universities for collaborative research projects
Industry - you can:
Search for Technologies
- Find technologies available for licensing
- Tell others what you're looking for
- Set-up alerts to follow organizations that interest you