Virtual Region Meeting Highlights On-Demand
Best of the US: Highlights from Central, Eastern and Western Region Meetings
Were you unable to join at one or more of the 2021 Virtual Region Meetings hosted by AUTM? Now is your chance to catch up on a collection of the sessions that your peers found most valuable from all three events.
This package provides you with over 14 hours of content on a variety of topics - there is something for everyone!
$300 AUTM Members: $300 | $500 Non-Members
- Artificial Intelligence: Current state of patentability issues
- Beyond the Commercial MTA- A Case Study on Material Licensing to Moderna to Fight COVID-19
- By the Numbers: An Initial Look at What Four Years of Survey Data Reveal about Equity and Inclusion in Tech Transfer
- Data Licensing: Untapped Resource?
- Innovation & Litigation: How to Determine When it is Time to Enforce your Patent Rights
- Inventions in the Life Sciences: Anything Left to Patent
- Transforming Engagement
- NFTs – Simple Craze? Or New Tool in Your Commercialization Toolbox? A Primer.
- Practical Advice on Helping Startups Succeed
- Social Innovation: Fostering the Process Brings Anticipated and Unanticipated Benefits to Institutions.
- Staffing Your Tech Transfer Office for the Maximum Impact
- Tech Transfer Insights and Trends from the Experts
- Top Five Tricky License Agreements
- Unlocking the Value of Data
Canadian Region Meeting Highlights
Did you miss the AUTM Canadian Region Meeting in May 2021? While you eagerly await the 2022 Meeting in Montreal, catch up on some of the highest rated sessions from 2021 on your own schedule.
This course includes 5 presentations and over 4 hours of educational content for you to explore on your own time.
$150 AUTM Members | $250 Non-Members
- Fireside Chat with Myra Tawfik
- Gap Funding: What tools are available and how to be successful
- Industry Liaison Offices: A Day in the Life
- Licensing of Datasets: A Whole New World
- The TandemLaunch Experience