Exhibiting at the 2023 Annual Meeting
Be recognized worldwide as a key participant in the largest gathering of technology transfer professionals!
The AUTM Annual Meeting is an efficient and cost-effective way of building client relationships, discovering industry developments, or unveiling new services. No other meeting offers this level of access to the decision makers responsible for protecting and licensing intellectual property at nearly every academic research institution in the world.
Contact us to receive updates on Exhibit Hall contracts:
Join these Exhibitors already signed up!
- Gain visibility with influential decision makers
- Strengthen your organization’s position in the industry
- Build your contacts and form valuable partnerships
- Learn about the profession through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Discover the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet people seeking your expertise
- Amster, Rothstein & Ebenstein LLP
- AUTM Foundation
- BCC Research
- Cerovations, LLC
- e-lucid systems
- Federal Laboratory Consortium (FLC)
- FLEXcon Company, Inc.
- Foresight Science & Technology, Inc.
- Fuentek LLC
- Global Royalty Audits, Inc.
- InfoEd Global
- InteliSpark LLC
- InvotexIP, LLC
- IPTalons, Inc.
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio)
- McKee, Voorhees & Sease, PLC
- McKool Smith
- Murtha Cullina LLP
- Myers Bigel
- Nighthawk Biosciences / Scorpion Biomanufacturing
- Practicing Law Institute
- Sun IP
- Syngenta Crop Protection, LLC
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- Thomas Horstemeyer LLP
- TreMonti Consulting
- WuXi Biologics
Custom Packages and Discounts
Looking for a package tailored to your unique marketing needs?
Contact us today to create a custom package or discounted bundle.
Be a Sponsor
Annual Meeting Sponsors are given priority when it comes to booth location assignments. Learn more about the variety of sponsorship options available in the 2023 Sponsorship Prospectus.