Where It's All Happening
While the JW Marriott and the Marriott are now sold out during the Annual Meeting dates, Austin offers many nearby options to make your time visiting the city enjoyable!
Please secure a room at one of the hotels listed below BUT continue to check back with the host hotels, as rooms may continue to become available.
Additional local hotels- NOTE: Rates may fluctuate. There is not an “official” AUTM block at these hotels. Other local hotels may be available.
Line Hotel Austin - 3 minute walk to JW Marriott
111 East Cesar Chavez
Rates from $332
Hampton Inn and Suites - 2 minute walk to JW Marriott
200 San Jacinto Boulevard
Rates from $258
Hyatt Place Austin Downtown - 3 minute walk to JW Marriott
211 E 3rd Street
Rates from $246
Courtyard Residence Inn by Marriott - 6 minute walk to JW Marriott
300 East 4th Street
Rates from $305
AUTM Host Hotels:
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas, 78701
To make reservations on-line, click this link for the group rate at JW Marriott Austin 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call +1- 512-474-4777 or +1-888-236-2427, and reference the AUTM Annual Meeting and meeting dates.
Reserve My Room at the JW Marriott
Austin Marriott Downtown
304 East Cesar Chavez Street
Austin, TX 78701
You can reserve your room at the Austin Marriott Downtown online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make reservations by phone, call +1- 512-457-1111 or +1-888-236-2427, and reference the AUTM Annual Meeting and meeting dates.
Reserve My Room at the Austin Marriott Downtown
Austin Marathon / Half-Marathon / 5K
Consider arriving early to Austin to join Team AUTM and run (or walk!) for a good cause. The race takes place Sunday, February 19. Race registration is separate from Annual Meeting registration.
Both hotels are located near the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS). The hotels does not offer airport shuttles.
- Taxis: Average taxi rides are $32 from the airport to the hotels.
- Ride App: Uber/Lyft ride share is available at an average cost of $32.
- Shuttle Service: Super Shuttle is available for a fee. Get a quote here.
- Car Rental: Car rental is available at the airport 24/7. Click here for rental company options.
- Hotel Parking: JW Marriott Austin offers overnight valet parking for guests at $56 plus tax per day and on-site parking at $51 plus tax per day.
- Hotel Parking: Austin Marriott Downtown offers Valet parking/Electric Car charging station fees each $56 plus tax per day
Other Useful Info
- Foreign Visas: Travelers coming from qualified countries to the United States for tourism or business for 90 days or less may be eligible to visit without a visa. Click here to learn more.
- Attire and Weather: Attire for the Annual Meeting is business casual. Average daytime high temperature in Austin in February is 64°F (17°C). Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
What to do in Austin
All event attendees will be asked to participate in and abide by all safety protocols implemented on-site for the event. We will continue to closely monitor all conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the event and reserve the right to modify health screening protocols in our sole discretion. We will inform you of any such changes and as a condition of participation you agree you will follow these protocols.
View Safety Protocols
Meeting Accessibility at the JW Marriott Austin
AUTM is committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.
View Meeting Accessibility
Still Have Questions?
Email AUTM Customer Service or phone 1-202-960-1800.