If you're new to AUTM, or a lapsed member, the regular membership offers a full range of benefits, for newbies and veterans alike.
Connect with the world’s largest community of technology transfer professionals and share insights, best practices and mentorship.
Advance Your Career
Whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional, you’ll find education tailored to your specific career needs.
Measure Your Impact
- Professional Development Courses – from beginning to advanced, offered year-round
- Webinars – stay up to date with access to more than 90 online courses and 20+ free webinars each year (a $3,000 value)
- Technology Transfer Practice Manual – discover a vast library of best practices and sample policies and agreements
- AUTM Learning Center – manage your professional development, continuing education and certificate programs online
- Professional Certification – demonstrate your qualifications and experience by earning credentials
- Mentorship Program - establish one on one relationships with experts in the industry
- AUTM Advantage - save time and money on products and services that benefit your personal life and business operations
- Premium Subscription - access additional conversations with an AUTM on the AIR premium subscription which includes bonus episodes on the tech transfer trends you love.
AUTM is the leader in gathering and reporting key metrics about technology transfer’s impact.
- Licensing Activity Survey – the industry’s most comprehensive benchmark report on licensing income, start-ups and more
- Salary Survey – valuable insights on compensation and tools to map successful careers within the technology transfer profession
- STATT – an online, searchable database with more than 30 years of licensing statistics
- TransACT – a comprehensive database of terms and conditions, and fair market values to improve your negotiations
the member application form to begin receiving membership benefits!
AUTM’s membership year is January 1 through December 31. New members joining after October 1 will be considered members through December 31 of the following year.